Sunday, December 23, 2012

Celebrating Brother's Birthday

First time celebrating his birthday in selangor since the day he came here for working.
Normally I will have my semester during the Christmas week. It happens this year right after my semester 5 exam I still have to go for 2 weeks practical.
So as a sister I should grab the chance to go for celebration right? I LOVE CELEBRATION!
Whatever celebration I can think of I will ask my friends to join me :)
He is damn busy only have a little time every sunday night So I chose today 23/12/2012 to hang out with him.

We went one famous Shabu Shabu in town as recommended by my friend and also the bloggers.
I searched the place before I go because everytimes I lost my way to somewhere my brother tends to be very frustrated with me. Make me so nervous and also the feeling of stuck in the highway seriously you feel helpless !


The places located at Puchong.

Restaurant Shabu Shabu
强强滚 回转刷刷锅
No 55 , Jalan Puteri 1/6 ,
Bandar Puteri , Puchong
Selangor Darul Ehsan

We reached there about 7pm luckily not so crowded we still managed to have a seat there.
The price is quite affordable Rm 30 per person including the beverage and ice cream.
There's two type of sauces prepared for customer as in the pictures shown.



The special thing in this restaurant was the foods were presented in a conveyor belt which built in an “U”-shape across the room, with the waiters / waitresses standing inside the enclosed area to serve you and reload the conveyor belt every now and then. The services there consider good they are friendly and efficient. Whatever you want the waiters / waitresses will serve you in a proper manners.
Started with the vege and fishballsssss....Must focus in eating so I didn't take much photo :P

I love prawns... :D


Must eat ITEM : PORK slides xD (So many peoples awating this to be out as it was really juicy and fresh..Saliva drooling )


HEHE Fried fish head I ate a lot :P Fat Fat Fat ...


Can you imagine you sitting there eat and eat only.. Feel like tummy going to burst because we didn't move around to get the foods that we want just like others steamboat restaurant do


Yam ice cream damn nice.It made my day :)

P/s: One thing very funny my brother cook the toko章魚 (not sure what it called) which normally we eat it cold.

He like a kampung boy I laughed gao gao and the soup also become red in color really speechless.

Really enjoy the foods with him..We chit chat a lot since 2 months we didn't meet up.I asked him whether need to buy a cake for him as his birthday cake he said want ice cream cake. I cant get it because it is already 10pm maybe next time if I meet him.
I guess he likes the T shirt we bought although it was not expensive and simple designs but most important is the intention (心意) we want to celebrate together :)

Wish him always happy and healthy. Work hard for future Happy birthday loves :)







No comments:

Post a Comment