Saturday, November 24, 2012

Batik Cake

It has been some time I didn't log in to my blog. Today I'm here again to share my recipe. As you all know I'm the person who likes to cook. During my term break or whenever I go back to my home sweet home,IPOH I will become the chef at home. As the feeling of cooking for your loved one is always awesome. I do enjoy it and feel relax while cooking. So enjoy reading and must try the recipe once since it is  so easy to make.




Batik Cake 

Ingredients :     
                          
                          250g Buttercup (or any brand of butter) 
                          4 Eggs 
                          300g Biscuit marie 
                          200g-250g of Milo powder 

 Methods:

                1. Break the Marie biscuit randomly into small pieces. And keep aside.
                2. Put the butter into a plate and submerge it into hot boiling water which on low fire to melt the   buttercup.
                3. Once the butter melted, gradually add in all the eggs one by one and stir it quickly and thoroughly.
                4. Until you get a relatively smooth batter, slowly put in Milo powder and stir it well.
                5. Next, gradually put in all the Marie biscuits into the mixture and mix it well.
                6. Pour the mixture into a baking tray (square,circle or any shape you like) then put it into fridge until it get hardens.
                7. Once it is sets cut it and ENJOY! :)


Look! Temptation right ? :P






No comments:

Post a Comment