Monday, July 4, 2011

Today Is A 'Good' Day...


(My lovely friends and me)

(this is the look but don't get suprise if you got the chance to go there >.<)
New week in July and last week in my practical weeks.This semester got a very long period of posting time which is 3 months.I think i'm totally get tired after final exam continuously non stop having practical in hospital.
But this week a bit special and different for our group (201007).We have been posted at Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah(HTAR),Klang.The first time we scheduled to do practical in other hospital but not Sunway Medical Centre.
At first we all are very excited once we know will be going to do practical there but after the seniors told us their experiences and what they had encountered there we feel very unsecure.
It is totally different compared to private hospital majority the doctors we called there is Medical Officer and mainly are doctor trainees.The very first time we step in the building we can really feel that we are in hospital LOL.The surrounding and atmosphere seen so scarry.The visitors walking around seen worried and with a pile face.It was so surprise when entered the ward 8B(medical ward for male patients and Isolation ward) maybe I don't have the chance to go Government Hospital even my hometown that Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun,Ipoh.The patients there look so ill and fatigue they just lying on the bed and sleep silently,the doctor trainees doing their rounds and some of them doing admission with the patients.When passed through the critical cubical we saw the doctors and nurses resuscitating the dying patients!!sad =( I hope the patient is save now,god bless him.
Sometimes I do feel this world is small,in the same time I can met two friends from Ipoh at there,one is sheau torng doing her practical in diagnostic centre and another one is foo shen's sister doing internship there.Great to see them at klang.hees <3
Start from tomorrow morning shift will be my first posting at there hope everything runs smooth and well.I will be update my post soon whenever I free.
Goodbye friends ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment