Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Finally, Safe Journey =)

Look!!Traffic congestion.
Finally,I got back home safely.
Girls and guys please don't worry about me I'm in Ipoh now!!
I feel so touched for those who called and text me on last saturday (709 bersih rally).
They are really care about me,actually I felt swt =.=" for that stupid rally.
Why they choose these day to held that convocation?
Because of that assembly I have to stayed overnight at KL Central from 9.30pm (Friday night) till next morning,sleep at the bench and somemore let the 'lovely' mosquitoes bite all over the body.I hate that!! What a 'good' friday night that i never ever encountered before.
These day marked a new record in my life.You know what?
I came back from HTAR,Klang straight away take my shower and eat my dinner after that I thought can have a rest.Before that I read the newspapers it said some of the roads to KL will be block from 12 midnight till next day 10 pm.Our train at 8.45am Saturday means that we have to reach KL Central before 12 midnight but when we heard the areas around Sunway Pyramid started got polices to block car,my friend Joy's parents advise us to change the tickets to 11pm train which is the last train tonight so we go out immediately once finish packing.
We rushed out from Sun-U Hostel to Sunway Pyramid with few luggages,i think mine one contain of approximately 15 kilogram.Walking all the way along to the bus station there.
When reached there it was a bunch of peoples waiting for the bus,traffic congestion at some areas we waited for around 45 minutes only saw one bus going to KL Central,somemore have to squeezed into the bus, felt guilty if hurt anyone at that time.Sorry =(
It took around one and a half hour only reached KL Central,once arrived there we quickly check for any remaining tickets for 11pm train,but unfortunately all sold out (Malaysian no matter malay,indian and chinese all rushing back to Ipoh due to this 709 bersih rally)so we have to wait for 8.45am train.Wait,wait and wait at the end we sit at the bench outside the gate with a young indian lady and a young handsome man from Macau.Nice to meet them LOL.It was a great experiences that we have a chance to sleep overnight at there with different cultures peoples

No comments:

Post a Comment